Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Google Notebok

So I just wanted to tell you all about my latest adventure on the web. With a new big assignment waiting for me to conquer, I have started using Google Notebook to keep track of all the websites and things that I want to use later in the project. It's great because instead of bookmarking a whole bunch of websites or writing down a bunch of URL's, I just paste them into a "notebook" that saves them for me and let's me comment about them and keeps them all organized for me. I can label the different websites or start another notebook. It's great! I wish I would have known about this tool sooner. Oh and the other awesome thing about it is that I have Google Notebook added to my iGoogle page so I can easily access it from one spot! Way cool! Give Google a try...you're bound to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment